It’s not so easy to buy Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency via Paypal, but it’s possible.
1. Go to LocalBitcoins.Com and create an account.
2. Find a trade on their main page. Select “buy Bitcoins”, then select your country and in payment method find Paypal. You will get a list of private exchangers.
3. Select an exchanger. Look at their transactions number and score. These are reliable metrics which will help to find best exchanger.
4. Trade with exchanger an amount like $50 or less. Usually if your account is new, they won’t allow you to exchange more than $50-$100 for the first time. As you keep exchanging more, your transactions number will grow and you will seem more reliable to them.
Exchange process is done through the chat. Start with something like “hey, let’s trade” and exchanger will guide you through the process.
5. When you send your Paypal to exchanger, he will release escrow to your LocalBitcoins bitcoin balance.
6. To withdraw bitcoins, just click on your balance and enter your bitcoin address. If you are refilling your account in Anti-Captcha, you can enter the address our system generates there. Or you can withdraw to your wallet like BlockChain.
1. Register at Bebit.fr.
2. Pass verification.
3. Register a free Bitcoin wallet at Blockchain and get your first Bitcoin address.
4. Buy Bitcoins at Bebit.fr. They will charge high commission but we compensate that.